How to make Avira Antivirus Logo
1. Take an Ellipse tool size: Wide: 100px and Height: 100px. Make sure that the Ellipses fill color is none and stroke color is black
2. Click Stroke and increase it up to 10pt. After increasing the stroke, it will appear like this.
3. After selecting that Ellipse, than select the line segment tool (\). Place that ling segment tool (\) in to middle of that Ellipse. Use Align Plate to place that line segment.
4. Now, select entire ellipse and line segment and go to Pathfinder then select Divide option. Than that, Ellipse will be split in to half. Now go to object and select ungroup.
5. Go to Object and select Pathfinder after that select make stroke outline option.
6. Select the half Ellipse and ungroup it if you take Fill option. Then Delete that Inner part of that Ellipse.
7. Again, click the line segment tool and take 50px line segment. Use the stroke option and increase the stroke up to 10pt.
8. Take another Ellipse and this time wide 50px and height 50px. Use stroke option up to 10pt.
9. Use the Scissors tool and cut vertically anchor points of that ellipse. Now use align palate and align it vertically left of that line segment.
10. Now, joint the anchor points and rotate it in 45-degree angle. Finally use a rectangle tool and send it to back. The rectangle tool wide is 150px and height is 150px.
11. Now make that rectangle too little bit round in corner. Go Effect option and click Stylize and than click round corners up to 10px.
Easy logo is not it. Looking for more then you have to wait until my next design. :) If you have anything to say about this matter then ask me.